SEARCH THROUGH
MOST SEARCHED
Czech mountains » Slavkov Forest » Horní Slavkov

Horní Slavkov

Originally a mining camp from 13th century, a town since 1333, greatest boom in 16th century, in the time of tin mining; in 1792 first porcelain factory in Bohemia, Lippert and Haas; late Gothic and Renaissance buildings, rectory church of St. George, hospital church of St. Anne.
Church - Horní Slavkov Church - Horní Slavkov
Church
Horní Slavkov Horní Slavkov
Centre
Museum Museum
Museum and Pluha´s house